“Mayroon akong boyfriend at gusto niya na mag-sex na kami. Di ko alam kung handa na ako kasi first time ko.”
Pamilyar ka ba sa sitwasyong ganito. First timer ka rin ba? Confused? Natatakot? Di mo alam kung kaya mo ba o kung magagawa mo ba ang gustong ipagawa ng partner mo? It’s normal that you may feel a bit nervous or anxious about making out if it’s your first time. Just remember that making out is a fun activity. Sex can be a lot of fun or can end up really bad if done incorrectly and unprepared. Well let me give a head’s up sa topic na to. If your a first timer or experienced it will be fun to know some pointers to consider to make love making really worth it.
How to start?
Madalas nagsisimula ang sex kung kayong dalawa lang ang magkasama sa iisang lugar. Pumili kayo ng lugar kung saan komportable kayo pareho. Minsan exciting ang mga lugar na may thrill tulad ng bakanteng lote, likod bahay, sinehan, at kung saan saan pa pero I would suggest sa isang private place like sa sariling kuwarto or check in sa motel, basta a place where you can be intimate at may privacy. Usually an intimate moment is also very romantic and you can start it by talking about some topics that both of you are interested, or you can just simply start with a passionate kiss.
How about Foreplay?
Sa lahat ng big event dapat laging may seremonyas, now during sex, foreplay can be considered as one of the most effective way to set the mood right and a good preparation for the climax. Sexual fantasies can be explored during this phase and the two of you can control what’s going to happen so good communication is a must to let your partner know what you want to happen.
1. FK also know as Liplukan (French Kissing) – stimulating and a very good way to start foreplays, during the kissing part you can actually do a lot of things with your partner such as you can start undressing and touching him. Now in preparation for kissing, make sure na nagtooth brush ka or atleast ngumuya ka ng mint candy para swabe yung lasa at amoy. Kadiri kung may bad breath yung kahalikan mo diba? Avoid eating garlic and food that makes your breath smell, turn off yun!
2. Necking – next level na ng foreplay ang necking, guys love it when they are being kissed sa neck at sa chest area lalong lalo na sa nipples. Usually playing the nipples with the tongue and lips ang nakakapagpa-arouse sa isang tao so try nyo to. Be careful not to kiss the neck part really hard baka magkakiss mark dyahe naman yun!
3. Touching – Kapag nagma-make out kayo importante din na you’re touching your partner’s body kasi nakakadagdag romance kapag ginagawa to. Don’t limit your self in touching him sa private parts, take time to appreciate his face, hair, nipples, butt and other parts of the body.
4. Experiment and change positions – be creative, come up with ideas that can make what you’re doing more interesting. Magexperiment kayo ng mga posisyon habang nakatayo, magkatabi, o magkayakap. Di naman kelangan paulit ulit ang ginagawa nyo minsan kailangan din ng ibang routine to keep it going.
5. Communicate – wag matakot ipaalam sa partner mo ang gusto mong mangyari habang nagme-make loving kayo, minsan di mo na kailangang sabihin sa kanya na na-eenjoy mo yung ginagawa niya. Simple acknowledgement lang like “gusto ko yang ginagawa mo” o kaya “ituloy mo lang yan” ay sapat na to send the message accross.
6. Rimming and Fingering – this will both pleasant activity and it will help you relax. Rimming (using the tongue around and on the anus) or fingering can help the receiver to open up so the penetration can be done easier.
Giving head or Blowjobs
Now that we are pre-heated and pretty much the moods are setup right in our love making session, the next question would be… are you willing to give your partner a blow job? Are you up for it? Giving head or going down is actually a very interesting way in satisfying you partner. Ano nga pala ang blow job? It ay paggamit ng dila, labi, at bibg para mastimulate ang penis ng partner mo to reach an orgasm. Ang rule sa pag-blowjob ay dapat gayahin mo ang penetration movement na as if ang sex organ ay naglalabas pasok sa sex organ ng babae o parang ganong idea. Kahit na tinawag ito blowjob there is no blowing involved. What you need to do take his penis into your mouth, (with plenty of spit) and suck up and down his shaft mimicking the thrusting motion of penetration, taking care not to graze his ‘friend’ with your teeth. Remember when it comes to sucking him off, teeth are never welcome. One piece of advice, try to enjoy giving head kasi baka mawalan ng gana ang partner mo pag nakita kang di ka nag eenjoy sa ginagawa, it adds up a little something extra if both of you are enjoying what you are doing. Vary your rhythm, speed and intensity. Try gently caressing his testicles and then try upping the pace for a few strokes.
According to Samantha Jones (Sex and the City) “Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don’t call it a job for nothin’.” Well oral sex is not rocket science either but there are some tips to make your blow job mind blowing!!!
Oral sex tip #1: Sensitive areas
There are certain parts of the body that are particularty sensitive – the tip of the penis, his testicles and the perineum – the spot sa pagitan ng bayag at ng butas ng puwet.
Oral sex tip #2: Use your hands
Ang oral sex minsan ay mahirap lalo na kung masyadong malaki ang kargada ng kapartner mo but fret not kasi di naman kailangan isubo all the way down yung buong organ. A simple trick to a successful BJ is to use your hand and mouth together which will feel good for any size of penis. Advisable kung gagamit ng edible lubricant or a lot of spit (laway) para mas madulas and would add sensation sa penis ng partner mo.
Oral sex tip #3: Involving other areas
Oral sex is about using your mouth to maximum effect, on his penis and other areas too. Dahan dahan mong dilaan gamit ang iyong dila ang testicles at marahan mo ring halikan ang hita. Padaanan mo rin ang Perineum at pag nagawa mo to I am sure he’ll be totally under your control.
Oral sex tip #4: Ejaculation
Do you swallow or not? Actually you don’t have to. Kung feeling mo di ka komportable na may shermels ka sa bibig mo, wag mong pilitin ang sarli mong lunukin kasi it would create an impression na napipilitan ka lang. Dapat tanungin mo rin yung partner mo kung ok lang ba na lunukin mo yung shumod nya kasi baka di rin siya sanay. Kung di mo kayang lunukin then let him cum in your mouth, you can actually just spit it out just be ready with a tissue. Of course pede mo naman lunukin pero there are some things na makakatulong para ma-improve yung lasa ng sperms. Alcohol, caffeine, drugs and nicotine can make the taste of your load tangy and spunky. Vegeterians daw ay mas mas maayos na lasa ng shermes pero iwasan ang cauliflower, broccoloi at asparagus can affect the taste of the spurs so better not take them. Garlic and onions too. If you wanted to sweeten his spunk then eat plenty of fruits that are high in natural sugars, pineapple juice is the best. Some herbs like parsley, wheatgrass, celery, cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon can make it a sweet oral sex session.
The Anal Sex
Una sa lahat di dapat magmadali, kung feeling mo di ka pa handa do not force yourself into it. Ngayon kung ready ka na talaga meron lang ilang bagay ang dapat isaalang-alang bago ito gawin.
RELAX. Ang pagiging relax ang pinakamahalagang parte ng anal sex at wag itong kalilimutan 🙂
CONDOMS and LUBRICANT. Bear in mind that condoms break with oil-based lubricants such as lotions, petroleum jelly and baby oil. Try to use water-based lubricants such as K.Y. Jelly or kahit yung over the counter lubes like EZ or the like.
CLEAN UP. For the actual moment, cleaningness is a must, both for the top and the bottom. Make sure you clean up all around so you can be ready for it, and also be very sure you know how to put on a condom. If you are going to be the passive (receiver, bottom, etc), make sure you use the toilet beforehand, to be clean and empty. To clean up inside, you could use an anal shower, an enema, or even some ice (which can make for nice foreplay if you’re into that) though this isn’t necessary as long as you’ve washed yourself well enough in the shower.